10.or warrants the included hardware product and accessories against defects in materials and workmanship for specific period as listed below, from the date of original purchase. The following terms and conditions relate to Standard Warranty of 10.or products purchased within India only on Amazon India Marketplace, www.amazon.in)(the "Authorized Sales Channel"). The benefits given to you in 10.or Standard Warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies you may have under law as a consumer in relation to the products to which 10.or Standard Warranty relates.
Mobile Phones: 12 Months
Audio Devices: 12 Months
Wearable Devices: 12 Months
In-box accessories: 6 Months
1. The warranty is confined to the first purchaser of the product only and is not transferable and the purchaser must provide valid invoice as proof of purchase
2. Repairs under warranty period shall be carried out by the authorized personnel of the warranty service provider only. To obtain service, please visit 10.or Care App or Customer Support Centre at 1(800) 121 4984 or 10.or website.
3. Requests registered with the Customer Support Center or 10.or Website or on 10.or Care App, wherein only cleaning of the unit / parts in the unit due to dust gathering on portions of the unit, general explanations / returning, particular software not being read / installed, are not to be construed as defects. 10.or does not undertake responsibility on the quality of software being used by purchaser.
4. In the event of repairs of any part/s of the unit, this warranty will thereafter continue and remain in force only for the unexpired period of the warranty. The time taken for repair and in transit whether under the warranty or otherwise shall not be excluded from the warranty period.
5. In case of any damage to the product / misuse detected by 10.or authorized service center personnel of the warranty service provider, the warranty conditions are not applicable and repairs or replacements will be done subject to availability of parts and on chargeable basis only.
6. The obligation of the warranty service provider under this warranty shall be limited to repair or providing replacement of part/s only. The maximum claim/s if entertained, will be subject to the retail price of the product at the time of the event or the purchase price, whichever is lower
7. In the event of any unforeseen circumstance, and spares not being available, the warranty service provider's prevailing depreciation rules will be binding on the purchaser to accept as a commercial solution in lieu of repairs.
1. The product is not purchased from Authorized Sales Channels.
2. The product purchased is not used according to instructions given in the INSTRUCTION MANUAL, as determined by 10.or or the warranty service provider.
3. Defects caused by improper use, as determined by the warranty service provider or 10.or.
4. Modification or alterations of any nature made in the circuitry by the purchaser or unauthorized personnel, as determined by 10.or or the warranty service provider.
5. Site (premises where the product is kept or used) conditions that do not confirm to the recommended operating conditions of the product.
The original serial number is removed, obliterated or altered from the product.
Defects due to causes beyond control of 10.or like lighting, abnormal voltage, acts of god or while in transit to the authorized service center or to the purchaser's address post repairs/replacement.
6. Defects due to causes beyond control of 10.or like lighting, abnormal voltage, acts of god or while in transit to the authorized service center or to the purchaser's address post repairs/replacement.
7. Defects caused by household pets, rats, cockroaches or any other animals or insects.
8. Under no circumstance the warranty or its authorized channels are liable for loss directly or indirectly for any of the following:
8.1. Third party claims against customer for losses or damages;
8.2. Loss or damages to records, information or data;
8.3. Economic consequential damages including lost profits;
8.4. Customer is advised to take backup for contents on the product before handing over the unit for repairs. 10.or or the warranty service provider shall not provide backup service;
8.5. In case of repair, memory contents may be cleared and customer will not be informed in advance. The warranty service provider shall not be liable for any data, records or program lost due to repair
9. Warranty does not cover user manuals or any third party software, settings, content, data or links, whether included/downloaded in product.
10. Warranty does not cover normal wear and tear (including, without limitation, wear and tear of camera lenses, batteries, displays or straps) and damage due to liquid ingress
11. Warranty does not cover defects or alleged defects caused by the fact that the product was used with, or connected to, a product, accessories, software and/or service not manufactured, supplied or authorized by 10.or was used otherwise than for its intended use. Defects can be caused by viruses from your or from third party’s unauthorized access to services, other accounts, computer systems or networks. This unauthorized access can take place through hacking, password-mining or through a variety of means.
12. Warranty does not cover defects caused by the fact that the battery has been short-circuited or by the fact that the seals of the battery enclosure or the cells are broken or show evidence of tampering or by the fact that the battery has been used in equipment other than those for which it has been specified.